We’ve just published our 2022-23 Annual Report, a short document that summarises the work of the Forum over the last year, what YPBMF have been up to and takes a look at our plans for the year ahead.
- Which minister did YPBMF’s Victoria & Liss meet with in February 2023? (Pg 2)
- Who won PA Team of the Year? (Pg 4)
- What’s the focus for the peer learning programme that has just been launched? (Pg 4)
- What have YPBMF been working with Ofsted on? (Pg 7)
- How many people have joined the care experienced apprentice network? (Pg 7)
- How much has engagement with YPBMF events increased over the year? (Pg 8)
- Which policy changes in particular will we be supporting members around this year? (Pg 10)
- What did the DWP Minister say about our Cost of Living report? (Pg 11)
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all NLCBF members for being part of the forum and making it what it is.
In particular, thank you to the NLCBF Steering Group and Stakeholder Group for their support this year and to our care experienced Champions who bring so much energy, honesty & drive to make a difference into all of our work.
View Young Person's hub